First Reading, 2018 vol. 7
- I can't get enough of Sensitive Skin on Netflix, it has Kim Cattrall in a decidedly un-Samantha-like role and it presents pretty done-before content in such a creative way. Plus, Theodore the dealer is the very best.
- British Vogue on the Price of Bringing Up Baby.
- The Texas Tribune is visualizing how underrepresented women are in Texas politics. Could that change this year?
- Why it's so bad to ask women and people of color how much they made at their last job.
- An interesting piece on the women living amidst the Venezuelan chaos.
- As a woman in bioscience I find this article on Elizabeth Holmes hitting extra close to home.
- I keep seeing these Heist tights popping up in my Instagram feed and I'm ready to buy a pair for fall. Yes, it's the first "real" day of summer, in Austin, so I need to stop.
- Have you ever heard of Polished Austin? I've been to a luncheon and it a great networking opportunity - check out their luncheon next week here.