Grey's is Back! But first the news...
The Kardashians are all pregnant, Grey's starts back tonight and I'm talking about the news?! What the what? Hang in there with me folks.
Yes, if you were quick on the draw earlier you may have seen me post this earlier including Scandal. In amateur hour I failed to realize that Scandal starts NEXT week which leaves me time to properly determine which popcorn goes best with which wine.
- Elizabeth Warren is getting Hillary-ed and it's not just about sexism, via the Cut.
- From the Washington Post, Is Trump Wrong About Tax Reform and Growth? Is Michelle Obama Wrong about Women who Support Trump?
- Saudi Arabia is finally permitting women to drive and U.S. News says it's all about politics. Isn't it always?
- It's already November in Vanity Fair land and Kate McKinnon is killing it as their cover girl of the future. You need to watch the inset video of her winging a business PowerPoint.
- And while you're watching videos, this adorable one captures a toddler stealing Prince Harry's popcorn.
The end. I'll be back next week to talk about that Scandal episode I was so looking forward to tonight.