First Reading, vol. 4
- Want Proof of the Outsized Value of Women in Public Office? Look to the Healthcare Fight. Read it via Slate.
- Why Women Aren't CEOs, According to Women Who Almost Were, via the New York Times.
- A Texas GOP House Member suggests settling disagreements with female senators via duel, and a male Senator steps in the middle.
- Valerie Jarrett Is Giving Women, Activists The Tools They Need To Hold Political Office, via Essence.
- The 23% - the latest Podcast from Governing on Women in Politics is terribly on point.
- 250,000 Women Running for Office by 2020? She Should Run plans to make it happen.