First Reading, vol. 2
Here's what I've rounded up as of late. Would like be to see links to what you've been reading this week.
- Read all about what happened when seven refugees visited the Washington offices of Texas Senators Cruz and Cornyn, via the Huffington Post.
- CNN Money on how to afford those student loans AND a family - even in an expensive city. Hits a little close to home for our dual student loan family that's also trying to save for the little one's college fund.
- Did you know that there are apps that will folks to your house to doll you up? BeGlammed is one that I'm dying for a reason to try. Have you tried it? They book appointments in Austin, Dallas and Houston.
- 8 Leadership Books all women should read, courtesy of Austin-based lifestyle blogger Camille Styles.
- The Key to Mastering Small Talk? Ask a lot of questions.
- Why you should nap at work and not feel guilty about it, via the New York Times.
- A historical look at Barack Obama and his strained relationship with blue jeans.